Job description Waking Nights Care Assistants "Opportunity to join this fabulous Care Centre near Botley (SO50), where the team is very caring, friendly and most important, welcoming."
Are you compassionate and caring?You can feel proud about what you do?Are you looking to work in a supportive environment, where the management cares about you?IF YES, THEN WE WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU
- BOTLEY HAMPSHIRE (SO50)
- MENTAL HEALTH & DEMENTIA CARE CENTRE
- FULL TIME POSITIONS - 37.5 hrs or 42.5 hrs per week
- PERMANENT POSITIONS
- NIGHT SHIFTS - 7.30PM TO 8AM
- FREE TRAINING OFFERED (NVQ 2, NVQ3, Care Certificate)
- PENSION SCHEME
- FREE PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE
- PAID BREAKS
- FREE UNIFORM
- FREE DBS
- GREAT CAREER PROSPECTS
- DAY RATE WEEKDAYS £9.00 PER HOUR, SATURDAY £9.80 PER HOUR & Sundays £10.60 PER HOUR & SUNDAYS £10.60 PER HOUR AND OVERTIME £9.90 PER HOUR
The ideal Care Assistants for these roles would have preferably worked in a Nursing Home or a Residential Care Home or in the Community. Experience in Mental Health issues or in Dementia or Nursing or challenging behavior is very useful. Ability to offer personal care and hygiene is essential.
We would also be interested in NVQ level 2 and NVQ level 3 in Care Assistants.
If you would like the opportunity to build your skills as career, please ring Care First UK on (office hours) or (evenings and weekends) or simply send us your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90619403