HGV Technician - £32,500 pa + Overtime.
Clemence Rogers are currently recruiting for a fantastic HGV Technician opportunity, working in a growing, fast paced fleet maintenance company in Preston.Key Responsibility
Candidates should be able to demonstrate
- Carry out routine maintenance and repairs on all makes of vehicles/trailers to VOSA standard
- Diagnose and rectify all types of faults
- Ensure all vehicles worked upon are handled carefully and that all precautions are taken whilst on the premises
- Liaise with the parts department to attain correct parts
- Ensure health & safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to
- Ensure appropriate clocking's are made, all job cards and service sheets are completed in a timely manner
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness
Salary + Hours
- Ability to actively seek solutions to problems
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- Flexibility to undertake a wide range of tasks
- High level of technical knowledge and ability in mechanical repair
- Awareness and understanding of health and safety requirements
- Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm.
- 45 hour working week
- Every second Saturday as overtime.