Mobile Care Workers
Our domiciliary care services provide care and support to individuals or families in their own home. The service is required due to infirmity, illness, incapacity or social problems that prevent our clients from undertaking their various self-care duties. Our aim is to promote and prolong our client's independence in their own home.
Predominantly, our client base is elderly, though illness effects all ages, therefore you should be able to care for clients from the age of 18 years old.
Our social care worker services provide personal care and support.Eniola care also employ support staff responsible for assisting with domestic duties in the client's home.
Care work is a career. Our care workers receive practical training to complete their duties, as well as studying for Certificates and Diploma's in care, so as to promote their career development.
Basic Academic Qualifications preferred
18 years old +
Previous experience in care
Car Owner Driver
• To travel to the residence of clients who are having difficulty coping for a variety of reasons;• To complete all services for that client, as specified in their individual Care Plan;• To encourage and motivate clients to maintain their independence;• To carry out personal and caring tasks as depicted in the Care Plan that would normally be carried out by the client or family;• To assist in maintaining a good level of personal hygiene for the client who may have difficulties in this area;• To work and communicate with family, relatives, local authority social workers, district nurses and other members of the care team;• To use equipment (hoists, gloves etc.) provided by Eniola Care to assist clients in their independence;• To assist with the management of clients' medication, as prescribed by their GP;• To prepare and cook meals in the client's home;• To assist with management of money/collect pensions/shopping;• To assist with the laundering of client's clothes and light domestic duties if necessary;• To write/read letters for the client;• To contact emergency care services in cases of emergency;• To document and report to the Coordinator / Registered Manager, on the welfare of the client; and,• To attend all study courses organised by the Company Training Manager.
• To act in accordance with all Eniola Care operational policies and procedures;• To work within the 24-hour rota system, which includes Bank Holidays, weekends and evenings. Eniola Care attempt to provide working times suitable for employees, though this is not always possible;• To be contactable via a mobile phone if necessary information needs communicated to yourself about a client;• All equipment/uniforms etc. will be provided by the Company; and,• Employees should be accountable to the Registered Manager or their delegated deputies.
• Eniola Care requires a DBS prior to commencement of work, which the company will apply for;• Offers of employment are subject to the Company receiving two written references, one of which being from your last employer.
Senior carers/carers/care assistants/support workers/field care supervisor
Rates of pay: £10-£13 per hour (£9.75/£10 three months probation new in care)
• outstanding and competitive rates
• opportunity of career development in care EG help with NVQ
• opportunities for growth within the company
• continual training for wider experience and knowledge within the care industry
• help with accommodation and loan car if working full time inclusive alternate weekends
• flexible shifts and hours EG.. Dom care hours, day shift, night shift, AM shifts, PM shifts, part-time, full time, weekend shifts & live-in
•Flexible hours for students, single patents, second jobbers, school leavers, etc
• free counselling/Life coaching
• perkbox- vouchers for carers
• opportunity to be on the management team based on your experience and enthusiasm.
* must be a driver and preferable own a car( can help with loan car if need be).
* preferably a female between the age of 18-55 due to demand of clients preference but would consider Male based on experience
* must have some form of care experience but training will be provided
* Must have a clean DBS
* must be permited to work in the UK
* must be flexible to work weekends or alternate weekends
The welfare of our carers are as important as the welfare of our clients/patients.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90587403