Here at BSI we currently have an exciting opportunity for an Engineering Team Leader to join our team in Hemel Hemstead, you will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return will receive competitive salary of up to £40,000 per annum.
What we are offering our Engineering Team Leader:
We offer a highly competitive salary with 27 days annual leave with the opportunity to increase this to 30 days, company-paid private medical insurance, an excellent company-contributed pension scheme, and a wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your life-style.
The Engineering Team Leader role:
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Team Leader to run our Engineering Fenestration team out of our Kitemark testing laboratory in Hemel Hempstead. Playing a pivotal role as well as managing the every day-to-day operations you will be still hands on liaising with the clients making sure multiple projects are running on time and completed accurately as well as coach and mentor for your team.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Management of the team to ensure effective delivery of client projects to the highest quality, and compliance with operational and administrative procedures and service level agreements.
- Continual review and improvement of the processes needed to ensure effective and efficient deployment of testing related services to clients.
- Review and sign off of test reports in accordance with UKAS requirements.
- Process completed jobs and ensure accurate invoicing in line with contract review.
- Responsibility to deliver budgets for the section, contributing to weekly and quarterly forecasting and managing changing budgetary demands.
- Is the principal person responsible for meeting revenue and profitability targets for the section.
Represents BSI at exhibitions, committees, seminars, industry trade bodies and other forums to assist in maintaining section knowledge, developing strategy and thought leadership positioning.
Key Skills you need as our Engineering Team Leader:
- Experience of effectively managing a small teams which is a must for this role
- Able to manage multiple projects
- Ability to translate client requests into potential new services from any standard in related field of activity.
- Experience in testing and certification activities used in BSI and other laboratories and certification bodies including trade body certification.
- In depth knowledge of the quality requirements detailed in international good-practice documents (such as ISO 17025 and ISO Guide 65).
- Passionate about coaching and developing others.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills and to project manage multiple projects
- HND or Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Ability to travel within and outside of the UK when required.
If you want to grow your career as an Engineering Team Leader then please click 'Apply' today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90535311