Engineering Development ManagerReporting to:
Delivery Director/Head of Product Delivery Salary range:
51,000 - £73,000 dependant on experience
Are you a driven engineering leader, looking to be a part of technologies that will revolutionise the world's energy production? A professional Engineering Leader is required to lead the design of Fuel Cycle Systems. The role:
- Providing leadership for the design of Fuel Cycle Systems for the prototype reactor.
- Work in partnership with technical experts relating to vacuum, tritium breeding, recovery, purification, neutron shielding and plasma fuelling system.
- Design, develop and improve the product development strategy.
- Management of budgets, suppliers and external contracts.
- Project manage work streams.
- Proven work history of delivering volatile, uncertain and complex technology projects.
- Extensive knowledge of the fusion fuel cycle, tritium design and technology.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technologists, physicists and engineering professionals.
- Strong understanding of design for manufacturing, test, and quality process.
- Experience of the activities involved in tokamak design.
- Use of Finite Element Analysis.
- Handling of tritium and other toxic gases/chemicals.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity, to be considered please send across an updated CV or call Jerry Hayman on 01865 264052.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Suitable applicants for this role will be contacted. If you do not hear back within 4 working days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to view the website for alternative opportunities.Champion Technical
a trading division of the registered company Champion Employment Limited, acting as an Employment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90533887