The business is supported primarily by 2 key finance systems D365 (ERP) and TM1 (Reporting), also embedding the use of power BI to report both operational and financial data. D365 is integrated with 2 of the business case management/operating systems with scope to further this as part of an ongoing transformation project across group finance.
The role reports to the Finance Systems Accountant and will be primarily focused on the day to day maintenance and administration of both TM1 and D365. The role will also be involved in the ongoing transformation project, offering both ideas and support with testing and implementation of agreed system developments. The role offers a great opportunity for someone wanting to develop their career in the finance systems space. Key responsibilities:What you'll be doing...
- Day to day Tm1 administration including daily reconciliation checks, period roll forward and account set-up
- D365 Finance System Administration, including user and security administration, period management, chart of account maintenance and daily integration monitoring
- First line contact with 3rd party system support, logging and monitoring open tickets and responding to queries from across the business in relation to both systems.
- Assist with the delivery of process documentation and improvements related to the role and finance systems team.
This role will be the internal and external customer facing role and key to the day to day stability of the businesses finance systems. The overall Finance team comprises 70 heads, with the majority of staff located in the Oldham area.What you'll need...
- Experience working with finance systems (D365 and/or TM1 is desirable)
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels internally, and external
- Strong attention to detail
- Resourceful with ability to problem solve
- Clear understanding of data Integrity and sensitivity/confidentiality
- Knowledge of Finance processes and transactions (Treasury, AP, AR)
- Flexible, self-starter who takes ownership for their work
- Effective time management
- Confident with ability and willingness to professionally challenge requests when necessary
The location for the role is Oldham, travel as required to regional offices. At present, the entire team is working remotely from home due to Covid-19.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90606499