Do you want to take the next step in your nursing career?
Newcross Healthcare are a national, established organisation that truly cares about you and your professional development. We are seeking dedicated Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to care for our service users living in Abingdon and the surrounds. You'll be assisting with medication administration, the development of care plans and the management of a team of health and social care professionals.
Flexi Pay gives you the ability to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £27.19, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't required.
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift. Think you have what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of 9,500 like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.
Apply now and you can start within a week!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90608684