Senior Automation Engineer JO1730Location: CramlingtonFixed term for 6 monthsDelivering MES, Automation and Process Control Excellence
Zenith Technologies operate primarily in Life Sciences; we are world leaders in delivering manufacturing software systems that make businesses compliant and competitive. We specialise in providing Enterprise Performance Solutions comprised of MES, Automation and Process-Control to Life Science companies globally. Working with 9 out of the Top 10 Pharmaceutical and BioTech companies, we partner with customers as an independent trusted advisor, providing performance improvements, reduced costs, total compliance and improved operator effectiveness. We achieve this through combining experienced engineers and consultants, comprehensive design methodologies, and leading edge technology implementation. "Innovation and change, Join ZT"
The successful candidate will join the site team in Cramlington on a fixed term basis for 6 months to support diverging automation systems resulting from a corporate divestiture. The role will involve project life cycle activities including design, configuration, implementation, testing, commissioning, troubleshooting and validation. The successful candidate will have proven manufacturing automation experience supporting clients in the pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology industries.Desired Background/Experience/Attributes:
- Minimum Eight years' experience within the life science or pharmaceutical industries with common industrial automation PLC and SCADA platforms such as Siemens and Rockwell (Allen Bradley) PLCs, and Wonderware, and FactoryTalk SCADA.
- Experience with multiple automation systems administrative functions such as domain controllers, user authentication, backup and restore, and communication protocols to support system interfaces.
- Experience with application design, configuration, testing, commissioning and troubleshooting.
- Ability to support and execute change controls and CAPAs through the change management process in a GMP environment.
- Flexibility and experience to determine how to prioritize troubleshooting system issues.
- Experience directing small teams in a dynamic environment with an ability to adapt to changing requirements, schedules, and priorities.
- Client facing role with excellent communication and customer orientation skills.
- Pharmaceutical and/or Biotechnology industry experience desired.
- Good knowledge of GAMP life cycle and quality management processes employed with the Life Science Industry.
- Requires a bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Chemical, Electrical, Computer Science or Bio-Process Engineering, or related field.
- We're looking for dedicated, innovative and driven talent to join our expanding team.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90648395