What do we want you to do?
Join the HGP leadership team and support the Head of HGP to lead, run and empower the team to invest and manage HGP investments alongside SME house builders. Lead HGP's business in the Midlands, growing HGP profile in a key regional market to drive the origination of new investments. This will require deal execution including structuring, financial analysis, due diligence, investment approvals and legal documentation.
You will also take ownership of the existing Midlands investment portfolio which will require working with SME house builder management teams and external advisers to oversee and support the successful build out and sale of residential developments invested in by the HGP.
HGP is a regulated Fund and you will hold a certified role as part of HGP's governance team ensuring Fund processes are adhered to, investments are delivered in line with key fund principles and HGP's approach to conduct risk is followed. This will include having a seat on HGP's Investment Committee, attending HGP Board Meetings and preparing and presenting quarterly valuations to HGP Valuation Committee.
Do you have these skills!
- Proven experience in structuring, negotiating and executing new equity investments
- Capacity to originate new investments both directly and through introducer network as well as encouraging relationships with advisers, industry bodies, key senior sector experts etc to develop new deal sources
- Knowledge of the legal, regulatory and compliance requirements affecting new and existing equity investments
- Financial analysis, including cash flow modelling
- Relevant sector experience in residential property development and/ or residential property finance
- Familiar with approval processes and ongoing governance requirements of equity investments
- Proven track record to build strong working relationships with a wide variety of relevant internal and external partners as well as advisers and partners in portfolio projects
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and across different audiences
- Ability to lead and develop junior team members and deliver targets within a cost and risk controlled environment
- Knowledge and practicable experience of accounting, tax and legal aspects of transaction execution
Our Benefits Package
Our continued commitment to helping Britain prosper means that as a colleague you can make a difference to customers, businesses and communities.Together we have a key role to play in shaping the bank of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll continue to have opportunities to learn, grow and develop.We're focused on creating a values-led culture, and our approach to inclusion and diversity means that we all have the opportunity to make a real difference, together.
- A performance related bonus
- Generous pension contribution
- 30 Days leave plus bank holidays
- A flexible cash pot (4% of base salary) to spend on benefits
- Private health cover
- Wider corporate benefits and perks
Together we make it possible!