ITU NURSE, HDU NURSE, CRITICAL CARE NURSE, BAND 6 NURSE, SURREY JOBS, NHS JOBS, NURSING JOBS
Hays Healthcare are recruiting for ITU Nurses to work a variety of shifts in Surrey.
Job Description: The critical care department cares for patients whose conditions are life threatening, either through serious injury or illness, need constant close monitoring and care. This is provided in their Intensive Care Unit (ICU) or High Dependency Unit (HDU) - the Critical Care Area.
Job Requirements: In order to register with Hays Healthcare, you must
- Be NMC registered. Your NMC pin should not have any restrictions or conditions.
- Have a minimum of 6 months, post-graduation, UK Hospital experience (NHS).
- Have been employed as a Nurse in an ITU setting and be ITU Qualified within the past 12 months.
If you are a newly qualified Nurse (qualified within the past 12 months) you will also need to provide evidence of your completed preceptorship.
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- Dedicated Specialist Recruitment Consultant
- Free CRB Check
- Quick and easy registration scheme
- Free Basic Life Support and Moving and Handling training
If you are interested in this role or our other opportunities, have a valid NMC registration and eligibility to work in the UK, Hays Healthcare are keen to hear from you, so please apply by contacting Simran Charniya on 02072598788.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90585739