Elevation Recruitment Group have an exciting opportunity for a Proposals Engineer, based in South Yorkshire.
My client is a well-established business and a market leader in the design, build and installation of heavy-duty, complex mechanical machinery.
The successful candidate will report to the Technical Director and be responsible for managing complex Bid & Tender processes.
The Proposals Engineer's duties will include:
* Present and summarise new enquiries for management review
* Manage the tender process and liaise with various departments to assign actions
* Gather information and write detailed tenders, ensuring technical and commercial accuracy
* Obtain necessary approvals and signatures
* Issue tender on time and in full
* Support with Sales & Marketing activities
We are very keen to speak to candidates with the following skills and experience:
* Qualified in an Engineering discipline
* Experience writing complex bids, tenders and proposals for large, multi-disciplined, turn-key engineering projects
* Knowledge of industry regulations and standards for quality control (ISO 9001), environmental (ISO14001) and health & safety (OHSAS 18001)
* Strong organisational and administrative skills
* Good communicator, able to liaise with various departments to gather required information
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading and innovative team and would suit someone with a background in bid writing, tendering, estimating, proposals or technical sales.
To apply for this position please send your application or call Steve Barnett.
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruitment consultancy dealing with senior engineering, technical and operational positions in South Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90625083