As a Care Worker, you will be an essential member of our Domiciliary Care team providing 1-1 person centred care in the client's own home, having a caring, friendly and compassionate approach. You will be given comprehensive training and support to achieve your full potential. Main Activities
- Provide Home Care to elderly, persons with mental & physical disabilities & other individuals that live in the Community.
- Provide Personal Care & all aspects of Housekeeping duties.
- Assist with shopping for food and other household essentials.
- Preparing and cooking meals.
- Administration of Medication (when required).
- To work flexibly on a rota, including some weekends.
- Drivers required.
Drivers must have a full drivers licence valid in the UK and access to own vehicle.We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Driver Allowance
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Full Training provided and support with Health & Social Care Qualifications up to L3
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90480710