Our client is a national M&E services provider, they carry out full gas installs to many properties across the UK, primarily large-scale social housing schemes, housing, flats and sheltered accommodation.
We are seeking fully qualified Gas Service Engineers to work on projects across the UK but primarily based in Houghton Le Spring.
- Servicing boilers
- Carrying out
- Lone working
- To provide information to allow records to be updated following service and Testing and issue Landlord Gas Safety record using electronic or manual documentation
- Able to work under pressure
- To record completed works and maintain accurate record of work carried out including measurements and calculations
- Demonstrating excellent customer service
- Company vehicle and fuel card provided
- Accommodation and living expenses will be covered by the company
- To drive company vehicles in a safe and courteous manner and to ensure that the vehicle is maintained to appropriate standards.
- Opportunity to earn good bonus for the right individual
- Must have relevant experience and qualifications