Heat Recruitment are excited to be working with a well-established and fast-growing software house in central Bristol. They are specialists in Cloud Technology are looking for new staff due to phenomenal growth with their software.
You will be working very closely with the development and project management team to ensure high-quality training and presentation of the software. You will have the chance to be part of the highly motivational team that help and find solutions for customers and clients. In return you will be offered a very competitive salary and receive full training on their software, systems and processes! And a personal development plan will be set up for each member of staff to ensure personal development and progression.
- Experience in implementing systems at external clients.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High level of technical knowledge
- Confident with strong presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Excellent organisation skills
- Keen to learn and pick up new skills quickly
- Excellent creative, analytical and computer skills
- Be an advocate for the business, by providing quality service.
- Willing to travel if required
Please note, this role will be remote until it is safe to return to the office.
Apply below! Or if this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren't necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.| PMO | Implementation | Systems Implementer | Implementation Officer |
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90432312