About The Role
6 months fixed term contract
P u r po s e of R ol e :
Working in the Standards and Compliance Team to provide support to Homes and their operational management teams to optimise compliance levels and improve quality outcomes for our Residents through data management, reporting and analysis to inform practice.
Support Homes with the effective management of their records on our integrated risk management system (Datix) - Access to Care Records requests, Incidents, Safeguarding, Complaints, Compliance, Safety Alerts, Actions, Self-Assessment, Duty of Candour and Coroner's cases.
Wherever possible support front line managers and Colleagues to achieve best practice in the delivery of care to the Residents of Homes.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• To lead on:
• Supporting Home Managers with the regulatory Home Manager registration process.
• Manage and coordinate final review and submission of regulatory self-assessment submissions, such as CQC Provider Information Returns.
To support Colleagues in the Standards and Compliance team with:
• A dvice to Home-based Colleagues with regards to the management of Datix records.
• Receive, log and circulate all external regulatory reports/correspondence and associated actions.
•Update and notify regulators of any changes to registration.
•Receive and log telephone/written compliments, concerns and complaints, acknowledge the same and escalate to the appropriate manager for investigation.
•Review incident reports to ensure they are categorised correctly, have been notified to external parties where required, and ensure incidents are being escalated to Support teams appropriately according to their severity.
•Provide Duty of Candour incident oversight to our English homes to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
•Coordinating dissemination of safety alerts and subsequent compliance monitoring.
•Managing and coordinating the collation of information relating to Coroner's inquests and supporting with the timely submission of statements/reports.
•Produce regular incidents/complaints/compliance reports to monitor home level and group performance, and analyse/summarise the same.
•Monitoring and processing access to care records requests to ensure documentation is provided in accordance with GDPR legislation.
•To contribute to projects as and when required to ensure ongoing effective Risk Management and Board assurance across the group.
• Based at the Darlington Central Support Office.
• W ork i ng as a team w i t h go o d c o mm un ic at i o n and p a rt n e r sh i p w or k i ng.
Health & Safety
• R e p o rt i mm e d i at e l y to line manager, any i l l ne s s or a c c i dent i n c u r r ed by a C o l l e a gu e , s e l f or ano t he r .
• U n de r stand and adhere to the HC-One S a fety p o l i c y , Em e r g e n c y and F i r e p r o c e du r e s.
About The Company
Share HC-One Values
• Sho w i ng k i ndn e ss i n e ve r y t h i n g w e do.
• P ay i ng atten t i on to t h e detai l s.
• B e i ng tra n s p a r ent i n our a c t i o n s.
• A c t i ng w i th i n t eg r i ty a n d fa i r ne s s.
• Sho w i ng r e s p e c t to ev e r y o n e i n v o l ved.
Share our Principles
• A cc ou n tabi l i ty - I n v o l vement - P a r t n e rs h i p