Teacher of Religious Studies and Citizenship, (KS3 - KS4) - Secondary - September Start
One of fantastic, mainstream secondary schools in the Ealing area are recruiting for a qualified Teacher of Religious Studies and Citizenship to join the ASAP from September.
The co-education secondary school welcomes pupils from 11 - 19, whose values are centred around creating a diverse and harmonious learning environment. The school has great facilities that gives students the opportunity to contribute to wider school life.
The ideal candidate must have QTS, be able to teach Religious Studies and Citizenship from KS3 - KS4 and be able to demonstrate this in the classroom. In addition, the candidate must have an overall strong knowledge of the UK National Curriculum.
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* NQTs are encouraged to apply!
* Classroom management, organised and motivated to help students achieve
* Knowledge of your subject and UK National Curriculum
* Strong teaching and leadership skills
* Enhanced Child Workforce DBS on the Update Service or be willing to apply for one
The Supply Room offers:
* PAYE (no Umbrella companies)
* Competitive rates! Based on experience
* Flexible/Short-term/Long-term placements in local secondary schools
* Excellent support and advice from our team
Please apply with your most up to date CV or call (phone number removed).
The Supply Room is committed to the safeguarding and well-being of young people; all candidates will require an Enhanced Child Workforce DBS and minimum 2 graded references as part of the vetting process