Our client based in Alton, Hampshire are looking for a highly motivated, practical and team orientated individual to join their growing team as a workshop operative. This company are part of the engineering industry and you would be joining a fast-paced and busy environment.
As a workshop operative your role will vary from day to day. You will be ensuring that the company's equipment is maintained and serviced, ensuring that repairs are carried out in and efficient and effective manner. This role is perfect for someone who has just left education and is looking to jump into work.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Carrying out repairs, servicing and set up of equipment which is mainly non-mechanical plant and machinery.
* Some welding work may be required (training given)
* May be required to spray paint equipment
* Some basic computer work required to complete certs
What you need:
* Be a team player but also able to work individually