Are you an enthusiastic person with a high level of attention to detail? Have you used Sage50 for payroll? Are you a team player who mucks in during busy periods?
Adecco are delighted to be recruiting for a Payroll Administrator on a full time, permanent basis, based in Gloucester. This is a great opportunity to work for a reputable company offering an attractive salary.
The role is to help assist and support the payroll team in a variety of ways.
* Schedule and carry out payroll requirements for all employee groups.
* Check, control and maintain amendments to employee pay & personal records
* Calculate and prepare international salaries, tax and pension payments
The ideal candidate:
* Attention to detail
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organisation and externally.
* Ability to work as part of a team and be adaptable
If this is the right role for you and are available immediately, please apply with your CV today!
Adecco recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and act as a recruitment agency.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser