* Client management accounting with Xero, Sage and QuickBooks knowledge.
* Book-keeping and accounts production.
* Preparation of accounts and VAT returns for Sole Traders, Company and Partnerships.
* Processing Journals and finalising Accounts.
* Accurate data entry input and updating.
* Telephone liaison with clients.
* Planning, prioritising, reviewing and allocation of all relevant client accounts preparation work ensuring effective team briefings and overall workflow.
* Establishment of scope and budget for each piece of client work and ensure adequate briefing to team members.
* Satisfactory completion of all client work in line with agreed budget ensuring adherence to relevant standards and procedures such that the completed work can be easily reviewed and signed off by a Principal.
* Monitor work progress and ensure appropriate levels of communication with clients and team on progress for each project or task.
* Assist Managers in the preparation of bills for work done in the department and ensure timely despatch to client in accordance with accounts planning document where relevant.
* To have worked within a practice and be either part qualified ACCA or CIMA.
* GCSE English Language and Mathematics at Grade C or above.
* IT competent and be familiar with computerised packages.
* The ability to prioritise and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.