A long-standing insurance broker is looking for an Account Manager to join their growing, customer-focussed team. The business has been running for over 100 years and offer a full range of insurance products to include motor, home, commercial and high net worth clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for retaining a portfolio of existing customers while prospecting new clients within the local territory to bring new business into the agency. This will be done through a combination of field based (2/3 days per week) and home/ office based activities. Alongside this you will also contribute to the smooth running of the office and uphold exceptional levels of customer service at all times.
Your working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30am till 5pm (although flexibility will be required to make customer appointments). The company also offers 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
As an Account Manager your key duties will include:
* Acquiring and maintaining knowledge of company insurance products
* Maintaining a portfolio of existing customer accounts
* Identify and secure new business opportunities within the local area
* Cross-sell/ up-sell products to new and existing customers where appropriate
* Generate qualified appointments for the Financial Advisor
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for the role of Account Manager, you must have:
* Previous experience working in a Commercial Insurance role is essential
* B2B telesales/ appointment setting experience
* Goal orientated with a proven history of meeting and exceeding targets
* Experience working in a sales through service role
* Strong IT skills, including CRMs
If you're interested in becoming an Account Manager, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it's a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don't miss out