Training and career development opportunities abound in this employee-focused company that believes passionately in its core values and truly invests in its people. Take this opportunity to work for a successful, market leading organisation and be a part of its ongoing success!
This massively expanding, professional and highly successful engineering company now requires a Fabricator Welder on a Late Shift in Hook, offering up to £30,000
As the Fabricator Welder you will be:
• MIG welding
• Working on jig work
• Fabricating to a high standard
• Working in a fast-paced environment to a high standard
• Housekeeping duties in the working area as required
To succeed as the Fabricator Welder you will have:
• Experience working in MIG
• Ability to work under pressure
• A can-do and problem solving attitude
• Excellent work ethic
• Training and career development opportunities
• Employee-focused company that cares for and invests in their employees
• Social and motivational events held throughout the year
• Free parking
• up to 30k pa depending on experience
• Hours 13:45 - 22:15 Monday to Friday
• 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
HOW DO I APPLY?
If you are interested in applying for this job please use the link, or give one of our friendly team a call on (phone number removed).
If this is not the job for you, but you know someone who might be interested, please get in touch and take advantage of our fantastic 'RECOMMEND A FRIEND' scheme. Call us TODAY for more details