Training and career development opportunities abound in this employee-focused company that believes passionately in its core values and truly invests in its people. Take this opportunity to work for a successful, market leading organisation and be a part of its ongoing success!
This massively expanding, professional and highly successful engineering company now requires a Marketing Executive to join their innovative marketing team to write copy and provide content creation on a daily basis to support the position of the brand.
As the Marketing Executive you will be:
• Assisting with copywriting for internal communications and some external communications.
• Sourcing gifts and items for direct mail campaigns and internal requirements.
• Direct messaging customers or influencers via social media.
• Helping monitor social media for sales opportunities.
• Supporting the organisation of internal events and internal communication.
• Creating customer presentations and some other design work.
• Sorting the direct mailing of brochures, promotional gifts and campaign materials.
• Supporting with product branding updates/keeping brand consistent.
• Ensuring that marketing metric goals are met and documented.
• Cleaning up of file storage, media storage and data cleansing.
• Setting up new suppliers and freelancers with the accounts team.
• Helping to update the budget and monitoring spending.
To succeed as the Marketing Executive you will need:
• A marketing/literary/creative degree, experience or related studies
• Strong copywriting skills and the ability to communicate ideas
• Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office experience
• Time management and organisational skills
• HTML responsive would be ideal for future development
• Good communication skills
• Ability to organise your workload
• A flexible outlook towards working hours
• A willingness to get involved in any marketing project with a view to helping move brand/team forward
• Training and career development opportunities
• Employee-focused company that cares for and invests in their employees
• Social and motivational events held throughout the year
• 18-23k pa depending on experience
• Free parking
• Hours 7.30am to 5pm
• 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
HOW DO I APPLY?
In the first instance please call us and chat to one of our friendly team about this role and other opportunities we may have available.
Alternatively you can submit your CV. However, if you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this particular role.