NEW JUNIOR ELECTRONICS DESIGN ENGINEER POSITION IN TOWCESTER, NORTHAMPTONSHIRE
A Junior Electronics Design Engineer job has become available for a company developing a broad range of complex electronic technologies. They are growing their team and this addition will be joining a skilled development department.
This position will offer the opportunity for a Junior / Graduate Engineer to gain experience in electronic circuits, RF circuits, firmware and software. You will be supported in continuing professional development and encouraged to work towards Chartership.
Key responsibilities of the Junior Electronics Design Engineer job:
* Design and layout of electronic circuits
* Produce requirement specifications, circuit diagrams and test documentation
* Liaise with other departments to assist with product manufacture and fault finding
Key skills required for the Junior Electronics Design Engineer job:
* Good knowledge of electronic principles and design techniques
* Any experience in electronic circuit design, VHDL or C programming and RF would be beneficial
* Any relevant industry experience would be beneficial but graduates will be considered
This is a great opportunity for a Junior / Graduate Engineer to join a very well-established technology business where all products are designed, manufactured and tested on site.
This Junior Electronics Design Engineer job in Towcester, Northamptonshire would be commutable from Northampton, Milton Keynes, Banbury and Bicester