An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Engineer/ Plumber with experience on Commercial and Domestic properties to work for a government funded contract based in the outskirts of Newbury.
Please note a security clearance will need to be obtained for this role.
This role is 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday with an out of hours on-call rota.
* To undertake all mechanical reactive and planned maintenance tasks allocated and complete to an agreed standard, be available when on-call to ensure effective response and resolution, to then satisfy customer needs/escalation where appropriate.
* To ensure work is carried out in compliance with all health and safety requirements and to adhere to the best working practices.
* Building relationships with long-standing clients
* City and Guilds level 3 OR NVQ level 3 Plumbing minimum
* Knowledge of Domestic and Commercial plumbing and heating systems
* You should be qualified and have a wealth of experience in M&E Services and Maintenance and general PPMs
* Proven experience working in maintenance plumbing
* Full Driving Licence
Competitive Salary,Van for business use, PPE, Uniform and tools supplied
Closing date for applications: Friday 4th September
No Agencies Please