Manufacturing Accountant - Goole - £35,000 - £42,000
A very exciting opportunity for a hands-on qualified or Finalist CIMA/ ACCA has arisen at a large prestigious manufacturing client in the Goole area. This is a chance for the right person to develop and grow their career in a changing and fast-moving environment. Chase & Holland are recruiting this role exclusively so if you are interested please apply now.
The role of Manufacturing Accountant will take on a number of responsibilities including:
* Site P&L and period end reporting for the manufacturing site
* Reviewing trends and supporting the business with potential risks and opportunities
* Proactively challenge variances to achieve and drive operational performance
* Preparation of operational budgets and forecasting
* Provide operations managers with strategic financial information and liaise with them to drive awareness, achieve business goals and efficiencies
* Manage the capitalisation process
The right Manufacturing Accountant candidate will be:
* Qualified CIMA/ ACCA and be able to show a strong background in a similar role within the manufacturing sector
* You will have a hands-on and structured approach - be enthusiastic and be looking to develop and grow within the role
* You will also need excellent communication skills and have the ability to give non financial managers finance understanding
* You must be IT literate, specifically on excel and ERP systems
* Change management or continuous improvement mentality
This is a great opportunity for a Qualified Manufacturing Accountant to join a leading manufacturing business who are renowned for looking after and developing their employees - this is reflected in the amazing benefits package on offer.
If you are interested in this Manufacturing Accountant role please apply now.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance, Supply Chain, HR and IT recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces