NEW SENIOR ELECTRONICS DESIGN ENGINEER POSITION IN TOWCESTER, NORTHAMPTONSHIRE
A Senior Electronics Design Engineer job has become available for a company developing a broad range of complex electronic technologies. They are growing their team and this addition will be working on projects from the very first stages of design through to development and production.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Electronics Design Engineer job:
* Design and development of a range of electronic products including analogue and digital design
* Schematic design and PCB layout, experience in Altium would be preferred but not essential
* Testing of designs and resolving any issues, managing obsolescence and liaising with manufacturing on production related issues
Key skills required for the Senior Electronics Design Engineer job:
* Analogue circuit design (including power supply knowledge) and digital circuit design (microprocessors and FPGA's)
* Any embedded firmware skills and RF knowledge would be beneficial but not essential
This is a great opportunity to take on a diverse role and join a very well-established technology business where all products are designed, manufactured and tested on site.
This Senior Electronics Design Engineer job in Towcester, Northamptonshire would be commutable from Northampton, Milton Keynes, Banbury and Bicester.
To apply, please send your CV or call for more information