SRP Education are expanding rapidly! ***
Flexible teaching has never been easier! No planning! No marking! Make a difference without all the additional work!
We are currently seeking experienced Cover Supervisors/ Instructors and Qualified Teachers to fill day-to-day cover to short-term cover for a few days at a time. We deal with Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools across Essex helping individuals secure temporary and permanent placements.
You will be working on a day to day basis at your local schools at a rate of between £70 to £140 per day dependent on your experience and qualifications. If we place you in a long-term position, you will be paid to scale.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
You will need experience working in a school environment, an understanding of the current curriculum as well as knowledge and understanding of the safeguarding guidelines. Here at SRP we offer free online training to help with your career progression.
Teachers tell us how challenging the role of a class teacher can be. Stress levels are increasing, and teachers tend not to get the break they deserve. The opportunity to work as a supply teacher could allow you to evaluate your future career. Get the perfect work-life balance by doing what you love without all the additional out of hours preparation.
The ideal applicant:
* Be able to work from 1-5 days per week (flexible)
* Are committed, professional and are good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
* Approachable, engaging and encouraging to build and strengthen relationships with both staff and students
* Comfortable covering a range of different subjects
* Proactive stance to teaching
Benefits of becoming part of the SRP family:
* 24/7 on call-support team
* Minimal administration (No time sheets)
* High rates of pay
* Loyalty and Referral bonus
* Weekly pay
* Chance to maximise income
* Local work
* Career opportunities
* Free Enhanced DBS*
* Career Development
Registering with us shall require you to provide two professional references, one of which is to be either your current or most recent employer. It is also necessary for an enhanced DBS Disclosure to be carried out.
So without hesitation please contact our recruitment team.
We look forward to working with you