About the Store Manager Role
At Skechers, our Store Managers make an incredible impact every day, they:
* Are the Sales Champion and lead the entire team in meeting and exceeding sales plan
* Drive high unit velocity and amazing customer experience through an impeccably presented sales floor and outstanding customer service.
* Coach and mentor the team in multiple retail skill‐sets to elevate the store's performance and in short, hit sales out of the park
* Lead, teach, merchandise, sell, inspire, problem-solve and more; in short, they truly are the heartbeat of Skechers Retail
* Are the Product Expert who live, breathe and loves our footwear and ensures the store is a showpiece for our customers
* Have impeccable merchandising, on-point signage & pricing and beautiful visual presentation are led and supported by this critical leader
* Serve as a true brand ambassador for Skechers, showing off our product and educating our customers about our incredible shoes, accessories and apparel.
* Are a People coach and are confident is recruiting, training and teaching staff
* Can passionately lead outstanding people processes, team development and ensures an amazing applicant and employee experience
* Are an Operation Guru who acts like an owner, leading strong operational processes and routines that minimize shrink and drive profitability and results
* Insist on a clean, presentable store and a well‐trained team that follow best practices and policy & procedure