We are currently working in partnership with a fantastic high aspiring Alternative Provision in Ipswich, Suffolk who are looking to recruit a Key Stage 2 Teacher. The Alternative Provision has a clear plan on being the leading alternative Provision in Ipswich, Suffolk. The successful Keys Stage 2 Teacher will be joining a friendly welcoming team.
* Delivering Key Stage 2 curriculum to learners within the AP.
* Experience in working with young people who have emotional, behavioural needs.
* Support young people with Social, Emotional, Mental Health (SEMH)
* The ability to maintain engagement with learners within the AP
* Be committed to striving for the best outcome for the young people you work with
* Recognised behaviour management Training (or equivalent) or willingness to obtain
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or relevant experience in Teaching
* Approachable and possess the needed attributes to engage with learners withing the AP
Benefits of Inspire EHC:
* Dedicated consultant to assist you throughout the process.
* Online application process.
* Periodic CPD
* Online timesheet portal (when working for Inspire EHC)
* Agency Staff paid PAYE (not Umbrella)
* Friendly/honest team
* Help you develop your career not just find you a job
At Inspire EHC we work with a number of SEND Education and Healthcare settings throughout Suffolk and would be delighted to welcome you as part of our team.
Inspire EHC ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and at least two independent references. Inspire EHC ltd are an Equal Opportunities employer