Bury St Edmunds
£25,000 to £30,000 PA
Cooper Lomaz are working with a growing MSP based in Bury St Edmunds, who are looking for an experienced IT engineer to join their team.
The role will be a mixture of in-house support and onsite client support, based on your local geographical area. There will be a focus on 2nd/3rd line support, covering a varied and ever changing workload. One day you can be dealing with server installations, the next PC deployments or Hyper V maintenance. The ideal candidate will be flexible and people focussed in their approach. They are looking for an individual who has experience with Microsoft Server (Apply online only), Active Directory, Exchange, Hyper V, Microsoft OS, and Networks.
• Prior experience of 2nd line IT support
• Expert troubleshooting abilities
• Exposure of Microsoft server technologies
• Active Directory administration
• Microsoft Exchange Server
• Microsoft desktop operating systems
• Network technologies such as routers, switches, wireless etc.
• Client facing/delivery skills
• Full UK Drivers License
My client is looking to offer an attractive package to the ideal candidate, and is looking for an individual who will grow and develop into a key member of the team.
If you are looking for a change of scenery then Apply NOW