My client, an industry leading energy company, are currently searching for a System Test Automation Engineer to join their team based in Lisburn on a 6 month contract basis.
Role: System Test Automation Engineer
Duration: 6 Months
The technology domain area is class leading diagnostic and monitoring equipment for Electricity distribution, including Dissolved Gas Analysis, high speed FPGA based monitoring electronics and the software infrastructure necessary to build a distributed monitoring environment for a variety of worldwide customers.
As the Systems under test contain both Software and Hardware sub-systems, which are designed in-house; the System Test Automation Engineer role is within a multidisciplinary environment.
The System Test Automation Engineer is responsible for reviewing requirements and for verifying that the products fulfil their functional and performance requirements by test.
What you will do:
* Focal point for all system test activities within the R&D environment
* Testing complex embedded software systems (both black box and white box)
* Develop an in-depth understanding of our products to provide a user / customer perspective to aid the software development process
* Plan test step-ups based on specific use cases and technical requirements, in addition to defining efficient test strategies and necessary test infrastructure
* Work in close cooperation with developers for analysing bugs, key requirements, and test/system aspects
* Provide feedback to development team to improve design
* Develop tools and test setups to automate testing for rapid release schedules
* Evaluate field issues and propose solutions
For more information and immediate consideration please apply directly to this advert
Spring Engineering Solutions (a trading name of Roevin Management Services Limited) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Spring Engineering Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring Engineering Solutions. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/spring-engineering-solutions/cpis