Your remit will be to ensure the work of this diverse organisation reaches its target audience and stakeholders via all channels utilising digital, PR, media and marketing strategies.
You will manage and deliver top quality strategic communications campaigns including brand management, digital communications, policy events and marketing. A varied role which will utilise your key writing and marketing skills whilst developing and managing a communications team.
The role will involve:
* Building the institutes brand and relationships with media and stakeholders throughout the world
* Managing the Brand and identity.
* Creating branding templates
* Leading on the development and implementation of an integrated communications strategy
* Building and managing a supporting communications team.
* Creating, implementing and monitoring of a comprehensive communication, media and public relations strategy that will enhance the institutes image and position within the marketplace
* Advising on media and policy activities.
* Reviewing, revising and writing policy briefings.
* Being the main point of contact for all internal and external communications and media enquiries.
* Ensuring the departments work and activities are showcased and communicated in an effective and cohesive fashion.
* Communicating and editing a range of documents and outputs including press releases, articles, blogs and other web and social media content, reports and other material.
* Proactively liaising with media relation agency to identify topical issues and relevant opportunities to highlight the work and promote the activities of the organisation.
* Leading in the creation, planning, commissioning and productions of digital communications
* Leading on the development, delivery and evaluation of a marketing programme
* Overseeing, managing, and co-ordinating the events programme
* Setting and managing the communications and marketing budget
The ideal candidate will:
* Have a track record managing and delivering strategic communications campaigns in a multi-faceted organisation preferably in Higher Education, government, or other complex organisations .
* Have project and campaign management skills. Able to manage and coordinate multiple stakeholders to tight deadlines
* Be able to show a portfolio of visual materials and marketing literature to demonstrate past experience.
* Have experience designing, populating and managing websites, social media and multimedia.
* Experience of recruiting and building a team.
* An ability to identify new areas eg identifying new trends in social media.
* Extensive writing experience including editing, sub editing for different platforms.
Due to time constraints and the number of applications we will only be able to respond personally to successful candidates. Hopefully you will be one of those. If not please do feel free to send your CV again for any other positions that are of interest.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity