Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Head of Compliance. The Ideal Head of Compliance should have experience in social housing & a strong indepth knowledge of Fire, Asbestos, Legionella, Electrical, Gas & Lifts.
You will be responsible for managing your own workload and holding a substantial influence within the Asset Management Team. This is a great opportunity to develop your experience and share your skills.
If you are an enthusiastic, conscientious person and are looking for a new opportunity then this could be the position for you.
* Worked at a Director or Head of Compliance position previously
* Experience within Social Housing
* Experience using Keystone Asset Management System
* 5 years experience within the sector
* Customer satisfaction focused
* Broad experience of working in an office environment
* Strong verbal communication skills
* Strong sense of judgement
* Good problem solving skills
Marks Consulting Partners are a privately-owned recruitment consultancy specialising in Property/Surveying across the United Kingdom. We work with clients UK wide and have a nationwide database of active, multi-discipline candidates ranging from Graduate to Senior Executive level