£18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Nights only | 42 hours per week | Overall Good CQC
A large care home in Wilmslow currently has an opportunity for a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD to work as Staff Nurse on night shifts.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 42 hours per week
• Nights only
• Great rates of pay offered at £18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6)
• A stable working environment in a fully CQC compliant nursing home
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• NMC registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation