IT Support Technician **
All Siamo employees form the foundations of our success which makes it essential that we recruit individuals who are self-driven to work hard and provide a first-class service and deliver as promised to our customers. In return we can offer you the opportunity to work with a fantastic, professional, and hard-working group of people with the real potential to develop and progress your career within the industry you work in.
Siamo Group is a multi award winning Recruitment Agency with a national network of local branches, gaining ISO 9001 accreditation and recognition from the London Stock Exchange Group as one of its Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain
* Permanent position
* Start date can be agreed with full training provided and on-site support from Siamo
* 21 days holidays + bank holidays + Christmas shutdown
* Pension Scheme
* Excellent working environment
* Free on-site car parking
* Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
Job Opportunity & Candidate specification:
As an IT Support Technician - your main responsibility will be the 1st and 2nd line support and carrying out repairs of PC tablets, diagnostic interfaces and installation of new equipment.
• Previous experience in an IT support/helpdesk style role
• Ability to resolve a variety of IT queries
• Previous support experience interacting with Customers by telephone
• A proven track record in the IT industry
• PC troubleshooting and technical skills including some knowledge of windows operating systems and hardware
In house training will be provided to cater for the Companies product and software licensing requirements.
The role will suit someone who is a team player but can use their initiative when necessary and can work on their own.
Good interpersonal skills and can work well with people at all levels.
A self-motivated thinker who is good at problem solving and identifying problems quickly - following a logical path to find a solution.
Hours of work and pay:
* Shifts - 08:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday
* Pay - £17-24k per annum depending on experience
* Potential of bonus structure
* Digital for speed and efficiency
* Video interviews available (Teams, Skype, FaceTime, WhatsApp)
* Paper applications available on request
We are committed to our job seekers - who are a valued part of our business - and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction. By working with Siamo Group, job seekers are guaranteed professional, ethical treatment and a comprehensive benefits package. After all, happy, fulfilled staff are the key to a stable, reliable workforce
To apply, please call your local Ashby-de-la-Zouch Branch for more information on - (phone number removed)