* Entrepreneurial Manufacture/Retail organisation.
* Strong Analytical experience.
* Commercial Finance with accounting background.
About the Company
My client, based in North Lincolnshire, are a highly reputable privately-owned manufacturing & retail organisation with a clear business strategy to become the market leader in its particular field. As a direct result of this planned growth the need has arisen to recruit a high calibre Retail Analyst.
Working closely with the HQ based Financial Controller and supporting and challenging the business through value-adding commercial insight and analysis, on a day-to-day basis. Other responsibilities include:
* Provide analysis of data from a variety of sources to deliver actionable and valuable insights to the showroom management team.
* Produce and distribute weekly performance reports - comparing actuals to budgets and operational KPIs.
* Liaise with Regional, Divisional and Showroom Managers to drive reporting procedures and create a structure for performance reviews.
* Ensure alert accuracy meets the agreed SLA, through analysis of available data and the refinement of available parameters, including in-store visits.
* Build and maintain performance measuring reports.
* Continuously improve the quality, timeliness and value of our insights.
You will have proven analytical and reporting skills through advanced knowledge of Microsoft excel in addition to possessing excellent organisational and time management skills as well as attention to detail. This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive fast paced business offering significant future career development.
* Good track record of using data to provide valuable commercial impact.
* Strong Excel and PowerPoint competence.
* IT Literate (LOOKUPS, Pivot Tables, Macros, SQL tables)
* Experience of working with or for a retail/consumer goods business