Purpose of the Role/Role Overview:
This role requires an experienced Contracts Manager who can engage with people at all levels, nurture relationships both externally and internally and ensure client requirements are delivered.
General Duties/Key Responsibilities:
• Develop and maintain relationships at all levels within client accounts.
• Ensure service is delivered on a client by client basis, meeting agreed SLA's
• Positively influence client description of service
• Ensure all data required for performance reporting, KPI reporting, Billing and Identifying growth opportunities is captured.
• An innovative mind - going above and beyond for the client and always looking to find new ways to deliver solutions resourcefully, and in a smart way.
• Create reports and present data
• Maximise growth with effective portfolio management
• Work closely with operational team to improve service performance. Collaborate with operations team on issue and complaint management / investigations, seeing through to resolution.
• Take ownership of services provided to clients and contribute to the day to day running of the accounts
• Attend client review meetings, reporting on and demonstrating continuous improvement.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills
• Attention to detail with good decision making / judgement skills
• Ability to confidently articulate the performance of service
• Proficiency with large data sets for reporting
• Ability to tailor information for the audience
• Ability to proactively identify, prioritise and solve problems
• Grade C or above in GCSE English Language and Mathematics or equivalent qualification
• Free onsite parking
• Fresh fruit
• Free teas and coffee (brands picked by staff as we know how important a blend is!)
• Brand new office/headquarters, spacious desks
• Lift and disabled access
• A wonderful break space with cooking facilities, sofas, and games tables
• 200m from Tesco's if you want to pop out for lunch
• Dress down Fridays
• A Healthcare Cash Plan (HealthShield)
• 20 days holiday, 8 bank holidays and a holiday buy back scheme
• A bike to work scheme with secure parking area
• An employee assistance programme
• Company pension
• New vehicle finance discount scheme