£19.25 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 36 hours | Days or Nights| Great Staff Benefits |
A privately owned and operated elderly care home near Watton currently requires an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team. This 40+ bed service provides first class nursing care to its elderly residents and supports those with dementia, mental health conditions and physical disabilities.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse position:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours per week
• Days and/or nights
• Fantastic rates of pay of £19.25 per hour
• Paid breaks
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training
• Enhanced rates for Bank Holidays
• Free uniform and free DBS
• Rewards for years of service
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Experience in a UK nursing home setting is desired but not essential
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Excellent organisation, administrative and written skills
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation