WE NEED YOU! Nurses, RGN, Band 5, RMN, NHS Nurses and Private sector Nurses
Apply today for a better future.
Are you passionate about your role as a RGN, Band 5, RMN, NHS Nurse or Private sector Nurse ?
Are you a Nursing professional looking for your next step?
Do you want to work for a company that rewards you for the hard work you put in?
Careat is a well established but Morden company proud to service the nursing sector, We supply private Nursing/Care homes, Supported living and NHS Hospitals with high quality staff.
Our promises and benefits
* Guaranteed weekly pay including full holiday pay and pension.
* Support with IR35 status, Limited working and umbrella models.
* Support and advice for jobseekers, students, bill payers.
* Local work to suit you with a good mix of work settings to match your expertise
* Birthday GIFT CARD
* Employee of the month bonus scheme plus bonuses for your support
* Refresher training where you can hold you own copy certificate
* Free Careat uniform & ID Badge
* Excellent career development opportunities
Be a part of our story and enjoy the tremendous benefits of working for a well respected NHS awarded company that will give you a rota to suit, local to you with a choice of client settings, be it a care home, hospital or support setting, we supply them all and have done since 1986, thats 34 years, which makes Careat one of the oldest care agencies you will find, but old does not mean stagnant, we plan to double our size in the next 12 months and want you to be part of an exciting programme of growth and share our brilliant ideas to make the Careat tunic the one everyone wants to wear with pride.
Careat is an award winning, equal opportunities and dynamic business that is still privately owned and passionate about its team. Our quality is delivered through our workers and we insist on maintaining the very highest of standards as our clients include the NHS and many of the largest adult and social care providers.
Your training and development will be kept up to date, if you subscribe to the DBS update service we will fast track you through our compliance process.
* You must be either a RGN, Band 5, RMN, NHS Nurse or Private sector Nurse Worker to apply
* Have good communication skills with a friendly and caring attitude.
* An excellent work ethic with a great understanding of good timekeeping and presentation.
* Someone we can always rely on to do there best for our clients
* A desire to standout from the crowd with the drive to gain good experience
* Have a genuine interest in the care sector and people
If you would like to join us
You must demonstrate 150 hours work experience with proof of suitable training with the confidence and ability to work in different settings and locations.
Once we are happy with your suitability, We will send you a pack explaining what is needed for the interview. Simply turn up with this information and our friendly team will get you set up within the hour ready to go the same day