Company: The Zinc Group Limited
Job Title: Customer Account Manager
Location: Home worker / office-based in Stratford upon Avon, England
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Salary: Base of up to £20,000.00 per annum (depending on experience) + quality & performance-related bonus scheme. The average experienced starter earns >£24,000 in their first full year.
Holiday Entitlement: 27 days + 3 bank holidays, rising by 1 day per year for each of the first 5 years of service
WHO WE ARE
The Zinc Group are a multi award-winning financial services company and we provide Customer Solutions on behalf of a number of national and international companies across the UK, working with well-known brands and assisting them across a number of different sectors.
We are looking for candidates with specific experience working in a contact centre and preferably those who have dealt with finance. The main role and responsibilities of a Customer Account Manager includes:
• Ensuring each customer receives the best possible experience whilst delivering effective solutions to the challenges our customers face;
• Interacting with customers in an empathetic and professional manner;
• Meeting compliance and regulatory standards at all times;
The successful candidate should be experienced in:
• Delivering a high standard of customer service, preferably including customers in financial difficulty;
• Maintaining excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Building a rapport with a variety of different customers;
• Negotiating payment arrangements with the customer that are suitable for their circumstances, at all times ensuring we are Treating Customers Fairly.
• Handling challenging situations effectively.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
In return our company can offer you the opportunity to work in a fast-paced and supportive environment with comprehensive and ongoing training. We offer the opportunity for clear progression and a career path to applicants who are enthusiastic with a positive attitude. We want people to succeed and grow their careers with our business. In addition to your salary and performance-related bonus we also offer a 'Refer a Friend' scheme (earn £250 for each person you refer), discounted shopping program, regular employee incentives, and fantastic development opportunities.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent