Implementation Project Account Manager
Salary - £28,000 - £35,000
We're representing a rapidly growing publishing and rights business in the heart of Liverpools creative quarter who're on the lookout for an experienced and hands on Implementation Project Account Manager. The company are set to launch a game changing platform which has already garnered significant interest since a beta launch. They're on the cusp of scaling up significantly working with major names across the industry.
You'll take full ownership of all delivery, being the conduit between end users and clients, sharing knowledge to the internal stakeholders. This is a Greenfield role, where you be responsible for defining and creating the roadmap for product implementation, establishing user maps, toolkits, training, post-go live support, account management and development.
* Experience in a similar Implementation or Delivery role, SaaS or similar services highly sought.
* A good understanding of data handling and managing/understanding merge processes
* Conduct training and user product launches
* Plan all end to end user and client lifecycle
* Account Management, tech implementation experience
* Shape and define all user toolkits, utilisation, support and Q&A support
The role offers someone ambition a brilliant opportunity to grow and progress in a scaling business working on an exciting, highly scalable product with global reach. This position will allow someone to make a big impact and progress in to a leadership role rapidly. Flexible work, brilliant culture with company staff retention outstripping market averages.
Salary - £30,000 - £35,000