Are you a Contracts Manager looking for a long-term exciting opportunity working with ground-breaking technology?
Do you have experience in managing and advising on commercial business risk?
Are you interested in working closely with prime OEM customers?
The role and responsibilities of the contract manager are as follows.......
* Supporting the initial bids and business win process
* Supporting the negotiation of contracts
* Identifying commercial risks
* Contract analysis, acknowledgment of approval and order
* Support the creation of operational and supplier management flow-down conditions
* Develop relationships with customers, both internal and external
* Be involved in change management
* Overall co-operation with management to meet the employer's legal duties
To fulfil these responsibilities of contract manager you will need the following skills/experience
* Degree qualified or equivalent ideally in law or business law
* Have broad contract law knowledge and experience
* Have experience of managing and advising on commercial business risk
* Have the ability to think strategically to make considered judgments about the overall impact on the business
The successful Contract Manager will be offered an exciting opportunity to develop their career whilst supporting the development of ground-breaking aerospace technology. The opportunity comes with very clear career progression with generous remuneration packages.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you get in touch today