SEN TA Required as soon as possible
£50- £60 per day, paid weekly
Are you engaging, inspiring and have a kind nature?
Master Class are working in partnership with a local SEN Primary school in the Worthing area. The school is a fantastic place to work with the children making each day unique!
Are you interested in developing your career to work with children who have SEN?
The school is a large SEN primary with a swimming pool, forest school, ball pool, sensory rooms and vast amounts of equipment and resources. The staffing group are a talented forward thinking body who enjoy the additional CPD and opportunities provided for them.
The head would like to recruit a Teaching Assistant who has the skills to develop into a valued member of staff for the individual needs of the children. You will be working with a group of nine MLD students who enjoy sensory experiences and learning opportunities created for them. You will be fully immersed into the life of the school and encouraged to be proactive in your role alongside your colleagues.
The ideal candidate:
* will have worked in a similar role
* be proactive and engaging
* happy to carry out personal care
* has good knowledge of SEN
To apply please send your CV or follow the apply link. We will call you back as soon as possible with more details!
* Specialised consultants (Previous educators who will help guide you through applications, interviews and anything else!)
* Teachers £50 high street voucher after your first 10 days work completed
* Pure discount card and over 700 free ebooks
* Free safeguarding course (Online)
* Access to online CPD opportunities
* CMME Mortgage advise
Masterclass work as a preferred supplier for many Independent, SEN, Primary and Secondary schools across the West Sussex, East Sussex and Surrey regions. If this position is not for you please get in touch so that we can find your ideal role