Responsible for overseeing the administration of a portfolio of Depositary clients who are primarily private equity, real estate, infrastructure and debt funds. The candidate will need to demonstrate a desire to grow both personally and professionally within the company given the excellent learning platform the role provides as well as manage and develop colleagues.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, intelligent, ambitious team player with strong communication skills who will recognise the opportunities presented by a growing business in a global listed Plc.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
• Ideally have experience of working in an FCA-regulated environment
• Solid working knowledge of AIFMD requirements with experience working in a Depositary/Fund Administration environment, preferably with Private Equity/Real Estate/Infrastructure/Debt funds
• Educated to degree level, ideally with a financial/legal practice background and proven experience of delivering and/or leading the provision of services to a portfolio of clients
• Proven ability to manage a team (1 - 4 people), have a commercial outlook and an appreciation of the importance of risk, compliance and regulation
• Have experience of operating at client board level, including preparation and presentation of reports and maintaining client relationships with executive-level officers
• Ability to work autonomously with attention to detail and accuracy
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills