At Onpoint Care we are currently looking to recruit Healthcare Assistants in the East Sussex Area.
The ideal candidate will be a naturally caring and compassionate person. You will play an essential part in delivering great quality, person-centred care to every service user you encounter. Full induction training provided.
Daily tasks may include:
* Personal care including washing and dressing
* Meal times
* assisting clients to participate in their favourite activities
* Meeting with relatives and friends of clients
It would be an advantage for you to have access to your own vehicle for this role however it is not an essential as transport can be provided.
Benefits of working for Onpoint Care:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Weekly pay
* Flexible hours
* Transport provided
* Free training
* Free uniform
* Recommend a friend scheme
* 24-hour support through a dedicated central team
Send over your cv today and a Consultant will be in touch within 24 hours to arrange a intertview