We are delighted to be recruiting for an experienced IT Engineer to provide IT support to customers across Cumbria and South West Scotland. This is a great opportunity, working for a well-known local IT Support Business based in Carlisle.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: South Cumbria
Salary: Experience Dependent (contact the office for details)
Applicants must be able to demonstrate strong diagnostic skills as well as an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Server technologies and a good understanding of networks.
The role will primarily involve visiting customers to resolve IT related issues as well as the installation of I T equipment, including client devices such as desktops, laptops and tablets, networking equipment, servers and Wi-Fi systems.
In addition to the above you will also be responsible for aiding a team of remote support officers in fault rectification via remote services as and when required.
Essential Experience and Skills:
* Full knowledge of Microsoft Server technologies including Server 2012/2016/2019, Exchange 2013/2016
* Knowledge of Microsoft Cloud technologies including Office 365/Azure
* Excellent knowledge of Active Directory
* Strong Microsoft infrastructure skills including AD, DHCP,DNS & Group Policy
* Building and supporting HP Servers
* Microsoft desktop operating systems support - Windows 7 /Windows 8/Windows 10
* Networks - LAN/WAN/VPN/WiFi
* System data backup & recovery methods
* Apple device management & deployment
* Virtualisation with Hyper-V
* Able to install Projectors/Interactive TVs/Data Cabling
Driving License essential for visiting customer sites
Due to the nature of the business, successful candidates will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
What's in it for you?
You will be rewarded with an excellent renumeration package including a company vehicle and company pension.
Apply today or for more information, please call Emma or Simon on (phone number removed)