Monday - Friday 8am - 5.30pm
Ideal Recruit are currently looking for a Logistics Assistant / Accounts Assistant to join our clients busy team in Scunthorpe. As the Accounts Assistant you will provide administrative support to accountants undertaking clerical tasks such as typing, filing, making phone calls, handling mail and basic bookkeeping, and also get involved in the logistics side.
Key Tasks Responsibilities
* Completing all trade daily administrative tasks.
* Monitor and action trade issue log. Identifying reoccurring issues and contacting the customer to put forward a resolution to service issues.
* Action and updating driver service / site requests which could consist of access instructions, access codes, health and safety tasks etc.
* Identifying problematic customers and putting forward to sales for an account review / resolution.
* Identifying opportunities for upselling products and/or services.
* Ownership of broker accounts, orders, service amendments and enquiries or queries.
* Providing Weighbridge Operative cover.
* PPE and office stationery orders. Monitoring and issuing trade drivers PPE equipment.
* Generating trade productivity reports and issuing to management on a weekly basis.
* Updating and monitoring of broker gains and losses report and issuing to management on a weekly basis and month end.
* Point of contact for all customer enquiries.
* Providing administrative support to the Service Delivery Operations Manager.
* Assisting Revenue Delivery and Accounts in any adhoc / administrative duties required.
* Generating quotations for all new trade customers.
* Issuing of Service Agreements for all new trade customers and issuing of new account paperwork.
* Setting up of new trade accounts and services correctly on the system to ensure a smooth transition and hand over to Trade Operations.
* Issuing of welcome packs to new trade customers.
* One-month account reviews for new trade customers, courtesy calls, resolution of service teething problems and/or upsell products and services.
* Review of trade accounts whereby customers wish to terminate offering resolution to retain customers business - Price and service reviews.
* Updating and monitoring of direct trade customer's gains and losses report and issuing to management on a weekly basis and month end.
* Issuing of existing customers amended Service Agreements for changes to account, site and/or services following a customer request or identification
* Updating and monitoring of direct trade customers pipe drive account.
* Assist with any promotional marketing to attract new trade customers.
* Updating and monitoring of enquiry tracker report and issuing to management on a weekly basis.
* Updating of daily sales report and issuing to management on a weekly basis.
For a confidential discussion contact Nicki Roberts @ Ideal Recruit Burnley or apply online
Unfortunately due to a high number of applicants only those who are shortlisted for this position will be contacted, please take a look at our website for other positions available.