£18-20,000 per annum
Your skills, experiences and attributes include...
• Previous experience in credit control or similar
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Practical approach to work and problems
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• High level of attention to detail
• Good organisation skills with the ability to prioritise workloads
• Results driven
• Positive work ethic
• Committed to delivering the utmost service/support to the business and our customers
• Reliable team player
• Good administration skills
Supporting the Finance department, the Credit Controller will undertake a range of necessary tasks and identify solutions. The role involves ensuring timely payments are made and managing debt recovery. Duties include...
• Ensure payments are made on time and in full
• Treasury duties - posting bank and reconciliation
• Assisting with month end reporting
• Process incoming funds
• Reconcile invoices
• Resolve account queries and manage debt recovery
• Work towards and meet monthly targets
• Manage and review credit limits
• Cash forecasting
• Arranging credit checks
• Administration duties as required
• Undertake any other reasonable duties as required in which you adequately trained to carry out.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website (url removed) and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply