Working for this established and growing organisation, the Account Manager will be creating long-term, trusting relationships with allocated accounts. The Account Manager will actively identify new business opportunities from existing clients and seek sales opportunities from new clients. Ensuring that the most effective systems and processes are followed at all times and that the customers' needs are not just consistently met but exceeded, while operating strictly within FCA regulations and guidelines. The Account Manager will be rewarded with 25 days' holidays plus Bank Holidays, a contributory pension scheme, death in service, healthcare and annual pay reviews.
To apply for the role, you will possess proven experience as an Account Manager or Key Account Manager. You will have strong skills in delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs. The Account Manager will have a strong working knowledge of FCA regulations, along with a passion for providing excellent customer service and experience in delivering customer support. Ideally coupled with experience within the construction industry or with building control. Due to being an FCA regulated business, you will need to pass a satisfactory credit check.
* Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
* Develop strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports.
* Answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers.
* Liaise with cross-functional internal teams to improve the entire customer experience.
* Collaborate with the sales team to achieve KPIs, while keeping clients satisfied and engaged with products and services in the long-run.
* Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
* Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
* Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
* Prepare reports on account status.
* Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role.
* Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation.
* Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel).
* Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
* Proven ability to manage multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
* Effective listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills