Registered Nurse | RGN or RMN
Salary: £18.00 Per Hour + Paid Breaks
Contracted Hours: Full Time | Night Shifts
Medicall Recruitment are currently recruiting for highly reputable, fully compliant service in Wilmslow, Cheshire. We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join this service on a permanent basis to work night shifts.
This service provides a high standard of nursing care and supports those with dementia and physical disabilities.
Details of this Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) role:
* A competitive rate of pay - £18.00 per hour with paid breaks
* Overtime paid at £21.50 per hour
* Permanent contract to work full time hours on night shifts (8am-8pm)
* Tier 2 sponsorship available and candidates are welcome to apply
* Ongoing training and development
* Brand new service
Skills that we are looking for in a Registered Nurse:
* You will be a Nurse qualified as RGN or RMN and you will hold a valid NMC PIN
* Previous experience within a Nursing Home is desirable however, this is not essential
* Keen interest of working elderly residents is desirable
* Clear knowledge of working with and to CQC guidelines
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate nature
If you would like any more information about this Registered Nurse role then please contact Mike on (phone number removed) alternatively you can apply via this website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful, on this occasion.
By submitting your CV to Medicall Recruitment Ltd you are consenting to Medicall Recruitment Ltd providing you with our services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. You are also authorising Medicall Recruitment Ltd to search for potential opportunities on your behalf. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on our secure and confidential database and its use in order to secure employment